Thorlos Unisex Thick Padded Golf Socks
Thorlos Golf Socks come with a 30 day no risk trial guarantee.
In fact they guarantee Thorlos will feel like your best socks or they will give you your money back!
Thorlos clinically-tested golf socks provide padding under the ball and heel that in turn provides maximum protection from friction, the primary cause of blisters, and impact protection where needed most.
These Golf Socks are Constructed with THORLON fibres for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
Remembering that Thorlo is a third-generation family company located in Statesville, NC and they considers there employees part of that family.Everyone in the business is committed to craftsmanship, and with that craftsmanship comes quality, value and the benefit of better feeling feet for you . These socks make a perfect Christmas Gift and Can be gift wrapped on your request.
Benefits of the Thorlos Mens and UniSex Golf Socks
- These Golf Socks are made form a mix of 85% THOR¿LON Acrylic, 12% stretch nylon, 3%
- They have Midweight padding in the ball and heel protects against shock, impact and shearing forces
- There Size 11 fits shoe 5.5-8.5; and the size 13 fits 9-12.5; with the size 15 fitting at 13-15
- In addition to the midnight padding they have Lightweight padding in arch for support and a more contoured fit
- Be sure to Wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). Liquid fabric softeners critical to receive full benefit of the product design
Comments – These comments are relative to the Thorlos Golf Socks only and they are
Remembering that I don’t golf, so these are golf socks I wear with jeans and tennis shoes just as casual wear. Very comfortable, they wick moisture away and keep your feet dry. That means cool in the summer, and warm in the winter. No cotton, which means no wet feet, miserable in summer and cold in winter.
They are ‘average’ thickness I guess, not like heavy wool hiking socks, or really thin liner socks. Just right for me. Works fine w/ hunting boots or hiking boots for outdoor stuff. Not as much padding as heavy hiking socks, but I like these better. Fits fine and stays up without problem. Only down side is the cost, but they’re pretty reasonable for what you get.